Monday, September 9, 2013

Moms' night out on sentosa.

It's not very often that my mom friends and I get a night out. Our husbands work long hours, and most of us stay home with our little ones, so when we can catch a break... we enjoy every minute! This past weekend, my friend Julia (she has a son named Marc, who is a friend of Linna's) and I went to the Oktoberfest celebration on Sentosa! We had so much fun eating delicious German sausages, deserts, and of course German beer. This is the third year the Wave House has featured Oktoberfest, and they flew in a German band from Europe, so we could all dance the night away. Oktoberfest was set up outside, right by the beach, and we enjoyed meeting new people from all over the world. I've never been to the Wave House before, and now I HAVE to go back sometime to try riding "The Wave"! Thanks to our husbands for watching the kiddos so the moms could "play" for a night on Sentosa:) We had a blast!

So much food!


I even ate sauerkraut. My dad would be so pleased!

Some Aussies that we met... sporting the German lady wigs of course:)

Julia, enjoying her Erdingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment