Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Vlogging.

For a few months now, I have been sharing short video-clips of our everyday adventures, on InstaStory (Instagram's version on SnapChat - Follow us at @MelissaSaigh). While I absolutely love following our friends, family, and other "vloggers" (video bloggers) on InstaStory, I know that not all of our blog followers are Instagram users and/or InstaStory followers. So, in an effort to save/keep all of these short video clips that I post on InstaStory (they're "deleted" 24 hours later), I decided to use the iMovie app on my iPhone to string a few clips from last week into a little video. See what you're missing by not following us on InstaStory...


Sorry about all the cut-off text and graphics in the video clips. I need to figure out a way to fix this. While I love writing, "vlogging" adds a little bit more entertainment to the craziness that is our REAL LIFE. What you see is what you get... And pretty much right as we're in the thick of it. I'll be posting more of these video montages on our blog in the weeks and months to come, but seriously, start following us on InstaStory. It's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment