Monday, November 5, 2012

Mommy-friendly singapore.

Nursing/changing room in Vivo City.

Although there are many places in Singapore that aren't very stroller-friendly, I must say that there are many public places that are pretty "mommy-friendly". I've noticed that places like Vivo City (a big shopping mall in Singapore) and other shopping centers, have actual nursing/changing rooms for moms. The nursing rooms at Vivo City are very clean, private, and even come equipped with hot water machines. There's a place for moms to sit and feed their baby, change their baby's diaper, and they're actually pretty spacious too. There's nothing worse than being at a restaurant or public place, and finding that the restroom doesn't even have a proper baby-changing table. In Singapore, there's been times where I've actually had to change Linna on the sink area, because the restroom didn't have a proper diaper-changing table. I remember when I was still breast-feeding Linna, and I wanted nothing more than to be able to pump my engorged bubbies in privacy, in a place other than a dirty public restroom. Needless to say, I'm very pleased to see places in Singapore that cater to moms, making life a little less stressful:)

There's a changing table, comfortable seat, sink, and hot water machine in the nursing rooms at Vivo City.

No comments:

Post a Comment