Friday, April 20, 2018

Maternity + newborn shoot with kinderbella photography.

This is just what my 5-week postpartum-self needed... An email from Heidi at Kinderbella Photography, with the photos from my maternity and newborn shoot with her. Seeing these beautiful photos of my three babies, and magical photos of me pregnant with Baby Tony, make all the sleepless nights over the last few weeks seem like a distant memory (kind of). I first met Heidi right after Jameson "Jimmy" (middle child) was born. I completely forgot to book his newborn photoshoot, and Heidi had availability when Jimmy was just a few days old. What she was able to capture with my first two kiddos two years ago, took my breath away. I did a maternity shoot in Heidi's new studio in Minneapolis when I was about 36 weeks pregnant with Baby Tony (third child), and then Baby Tony's newborn shoot with the older two kids when Tony was just a few days old. Again, Heidi's talent gave this Mama ALL the feels. I don't know how she does it, but Heidi is always able to capture the beauty and magic of pregnancy and babies... Even when Mama isn't feeling beautiful or magical. Thank you, Heidi, for capturing these beautiful images...





Mama Saigh, Linna (age 6), Jimmy (age 2), and Baby Saigh #3 at 36 weeks.


Our gorgeous babies: Linna, Jimmy, and Tony.

Baby Tony.

Oldest and youngest: Linna and Tony.

Baby Tony.



Is there anything cuter than a 10-pound newborn in a bucket?!
Kinderbella Photography
(612) 314-3305
Heidi@Kinderbellaphotography.com

3 comments:

  1. Interesting information and attractive.This blog is really rocking... Yes, the post is very interesting and I really like it. you share nice article with us. thanks for sharing about Best babies products. i appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog about pregnancy. know more information about gay surrogacy ukraine.

    ReplyDelete