Thursday, December 10, 2015

Sibling photos, holiday cards & birth announcements.

Photo by Kinderbella Photography, and holiday card by Minted.
One of the best things about having a baby around the holiday season, is having your holiday cards double as your baby's birth announcement. When Baby Jimmy was just 6 days old, I took him and our 4-year-old to Kinderbella Photography to have their sibling and newborn photos taken for our holiday cards and birth announcement. I was beyond blown away by what our photographer Heidi was able to accomplish with our kiddos. I can't stop looking at the photos she captured of our beautiful babies!

For our holiday cards and birth announcements, we decided to order from Minted this year. They always have fun and new card selections, and I've never been disappointed by the quality of their work. Since the photo of Linna and Jimmy that I'm in love with has a soft pink undertone, I customized the "Handlettered Charm Foil Pressed Holidays Cards" in the rose-gold foil option. Minted gave me the option to add another photo of Baby Jimmy on the back of the card, with a birth announcement and update about our family. They even gave me the option to have my envelopes addressed to our friends and family for free! I completed the cards by adding a sparkly gold envelope liner, and had Minted include our return address on each envelope. I will literally just have to throw a stamp on each envelope, and pop them in the mail. Plus, I ordered during a sale, so I got 20% off our entire order.

I am so excited for our family and friends to receive our holiday cards this year! Happy holidays, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment