Traveling with kids kinda sucks.
While we can't always leave the little rascals at home, I've learned to just try and make traveling with the kiddos as painless as possible. This week, I shared some ideas on The Jason Show, in hopes of helping make your next trip with the kids a little bit easier...
1. Use a Plastic Bag to Turn your iPad or Phone into a Hands-Free Screen
2. Car Organizers from Skip Hop
3. Cordless Headphones from LilGadgets
4. Use Shower Caddies from the Dollar Store for Back-Seat Organization
5. Pack Snacks, Treats + Surprises in Pill Organizers from the Dollar Store
6. Pack Grab + Go Snacks
7. Activities + Games from Target's Dollar Section + The Dollar Store
|I like to pack each activity, craft, or game in its own Ziplock bag, so I don't have|
small pieces floating around in my carry-on.
8. RideSafer Travel Vest as an Alternative to Bulky Car Seats
|We've been using our RideSafer Travel Vest for the past two years, and it has been a life-saver.|
We used it when we lived in Singapore, and had to rely on taxis to get around. It's so much more
convenient than lugging around a bulky car seat when we travel by plane. It's also great for carpooling!
9. The Ultimate Travel Stroller: Austlen Entourage