Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Baby saigh #3: 20 weeks pregnant.

It's so crazy to think that tomorrow (Thursday, November 2nd) I will be halfway through this pregnancy.

19 weeks pregnant with Baby #3.


My last pregnancy. My last baby.

Ugh.

This is such a bittersweet moment, and we've had so many wonderful experiences over the last few weeks.

The most exciting moment was feeling the baby kick on the inside and outside of my belly. At 19 weeks pregnant, I had finished a Coca-Cola in hopes of getting the baby active. I hadn't felt much of anything in terms of movement yet, and was getting a little worried. Well, the Coca-Cola pepped the baby right up, and I felt his or her little jumps and jabs with my hands on my belly, and all the rolling around on the inside. I tried to let Papa Saigh feel it too, without success. I've been feeling these little movements more regularly lately, especially after my morning coffee.

Can't believe we'll have another one of these little faces, come March 2018!


Linna (our oldest) and Jimmy (our almost 2-year-old) are talking more and more about their new baby brother or sister (well, Linna is, at least). I don't think Jimmy understands that there's a baby in my belly, but whenever there's a baby in a book or on TV, he points and says "baby" with a big smile on his face. Linna is constantly asking questions about the baby: "Where will it sleep? What if it's a girl? What if it's a boy? What if it cries?". She's also is beginning to realize the craziness we're about to dive into. Today, Jimmy was being a whiney, fistey, almost 2-year-old, and Linna goes, "when we have three children, this is going to be a disaster."

Well?!

I had my 17-week check-up a few weeks ago, and we made it a family affair. The baby's heart rate was 142. We're waiting until the baby is born to find out if it's a boy or a girl, but this baby's heart-rate points to a boy. All of my bloodwork came back as "low risk" for fetal abnormalities too, which is very good news.

Belly popped SO much earlier with Baby #3.


I'm hungrier than ever, and gaining a ton of weight. Oops. I need to get back to the gym and start being a little more active, but chasing after two kids while Papa Saigh works and travels is pooping me out. I'm not really craving anything in particular, but give me candy, Thai food, or a Caprese salad, and I'm one happy preggo. I'm actually looking forward to being pregnant all winter, because I can basically hibernate and wait for Baby Saigh #3 to make his or her debut mid-March. I already look like I'm 7 months pregnant, and getting comfy is getting more difficult as the weeks go by. I still think there's a hidden second baby in there. I'm also incredibly emotional, which is not like me at all. I cry listening to songs about people falling in love, as I imagine Linna growing up and getting married. I cry whenever I hear any song from Moana, and when the new song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran comes on the radio. I seriously melt into a puddle of emotions when I simply look at my kiddos these days.

(Baby Saigh #3's heartbeat at 12 weeks.)

After Christmas, we'll be getting bunk beds for Linna's room, so we can slowly transition Jimmy into a "big boy" bed, and into Linna's room shortly after the baby arrives. The plan is to have the baby in our room for the first 4 to 6 months, while we transition Jimmy out of his crib. I hate taking him out of his crib (Linna stayed in her crib until she was almost 3), but I guess Jimmy will be close to 3 years old, come summer 2018 (that's CRAZY to think about). I'm really not concerned, or worried about a plan, to be honest. I feel like I'm so much for relaxed and carefree with this pregnancy, so I'm expecting things to NOT go as planned, and we'll just deal with whatever comes our way. We already have one kiddo in our bed from 10:30 p.m. to sunrise... What's one or two more?! Lol.

Onto the second half of my last pregnancy...

(Cue all the tears.)

3 comments:


  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting information and attractive.This blog is really rocking... Yes, the post is very interesting and I really like it. you share nice article with us. thanks for sharing about Best babies products. i appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete