Thursday, February 24, 2011

So weird not to feel sick.

Tomorrow marks my 15th week of my pregnancy, and I think I can safely say that I'm finally over my morning sickness! If you've ever been pregnant before, you'll know what I mean when I say that the first trimester is difficult to get through. For those of you who have never had to deal with morning sickness, I envy you. Feeling like I'm hungover all day, every day, for the last few months has been an absolute nightmare. I even went as far as saying to my husband, that if I had to deal with morning sickness for my entire pregnancy (which some women unfortunately do), I would never do it again!

But, thankfully (and hopefully) my morning sickness is gone, and I can even feel my energy level coming back. I had made a pretty good and semi-permanent nest on the couch, but now I'm back to doing things, and it feels great. My appetite is also returning, but I'm not always craving very healthy foods. I've become completely turned off by chicken, and anything with "red sauce" (like lasagna). But, I've become obsessed with canned fruit of all things! I literally buy every can of the tropical fruit (in natural juices, of course) when I'm at Target. It's so good!

Papa Saigh and I have our next doctor appointment on Monday. I can't remember if we're scheduled for an ultrasound or not, but if we are, we may find out if Baby Saigh is a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment