Sunday, November 17, 2013

Minnesota baby favorites.

For the littles, and for the mamas, here are a few products we're loving right now...

FOR LITTLES:

MAM Air Pacifiers

Yes, our two-year-old still uses a pacifier... but only during nap time and bed time. She's still napping 2-3 hours each day, and sleeping 12 hours at night, so I'm not in a rush to get rid of her "wah" anytime soon! We recently started using the MAM Air Pacifier, and Linna seems to be a fan. The "anatomically correct" pacifier allows for healthy jaw and teeth development, and they ensure a maximum level of comfort for babies of all ages. I like them because Linna doesn't get little red bumps around her mouth, like she did when she used a regular pacifier.  MAM has glow-in-the-dark pacifiers too that I need to get for Linna!

Cost: $5.50 online, or at Target




The Safe Sippy

There's nothing worse than a sippy cup that doesn't last... and I think we've gone through dozens of crappy cups in Linna's two years on this planet. We used to deal with Linna biting through the spout of her sippy cups, and/or the cup leaking all over my purse... but not anymore! We've been using the Safe Sippy 2, the world’s first and only 2-in-1 convertible sippy to straw bottle, in stainless steel. So far, Linna has dropped, thrown, and tried to chew her way through this sippy cup, to no avail. It's incredibly durable, and Mama Saigh has even been using the Safe Sporter for a few months now. Oh the money I could have saved if I had only found this cup sooner!

Cost: $15.99 online, or at Baby on Grand in St. Paul, MN


Tumblewalla

Linna was asked to model for Tumblewalla's new fall line, and now I can't stop putting her in this organic line of clothing. The designs are by a Minnesota mom, made from super soft 100% organic cotton, and the clothing is bright and colorful! It's designed for little ones' busy movements, so you won't find any hoods, footed outfits, or hard fabrics in their collections. Not only does your purchase support a local company, but 5% of sales from every item goes directly to supporting one of Tumblewalla's featured non-profit projects. We can't wait to watch this company grow!

Cost: $8.50 - $32 online



FOR MAMAS:

Divine Brightening Mask

Yes, you're going to look funny wearing this mask, and you have to invest 30 minutes to get the full effect. But let me tell you... it works! The Perfective Ceuticals Divine Brightening Mask Botanical Formula for Uneven Skin Tone is an intensive facial treatment, that helps brighten your complexion, and replenish moisture. It has seven proven brightening ingredients, Hydrolyzed Collagen, and this new paper mask instantly enhanced my skin tone, leaving my skin soft and healthy-looking. I used the mask at night, but next time I'll use it before an event (and by event, I mean the rare night I'm outside the house and actually wearing make-up), because I really did notice a difference. There are five masks in each box.

Cost: $39 online





No comments:

Post a Comment