Monday, March 10, 2014

RECIPE: Mango banana coconut bread.

This is a good one. I kind of "blended" a few recipes I found on Pinterest:) You literally just combine all the below ingredients, mix, and bake at 350-decrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. I made 6 muffins and a loaf of bread with the below ingredient amounts. As you can see, I was even able to fold laundry while it baked. This will make your house smell so wonderful, there's just a hint of coconut taste, it's toddler approved, and delicious. Happy baking!


Mango Banana Coconut Bread

4 cups flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup coconut milk or cream
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (I just used two bananas)
1 mango cut into small pieces
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 cup shredded coconut (I used dried unsweetened coconut)
3/4 sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp salt






No comments:

Post a Comment