Monday, October 17, 2016

Family photos with whitney beth abrahamson.

The Saigh Family, October 2016
When I find an up-and-coming, talented photographer, I snatch them up while I still can. Because in one snap of a camera lens, these budding stars become impossible to book with, as they turn into high-demand photographers overnight. Case in point, Whitney Beth Abrahamson.

I was introduced to Whitney through one of my girlfriends, after seeing photos of her family that Whitney had captured. These photos of my friend's family were absolutely beautiful, and I loved Whitney's use of natural light, candid moments, and natural settings. Since my family hadn't had a photo session together since Jameson was born, I decided to book a fall shoot with Whitney.

Whitney is a young, friendly, easy-going, and talented photographer who came to our home, and completed our photo-shoot in under an hour. Like many dads we know, Papa Saigh is not a fan of photo shoots, and gets super annoyed when he has to be involved in an unnecessarily long session... Especially when he starts getting too hot and starts to sweat. Whitney did a fantastic job keeping our shoot moving, avoiding a Saigh kiddo meltdown, and a crabby Papa Saigh. She sent me a couple sneak-peek photos immediately after our shoot, and had a link to our photos emailed to me within a week.

I had such a hard time choosing my favorite photos from the edited shots she sent to me, and I absolutely LOVE the photos of our kids. I would highly recommend Whitney to any family looking for an affordable, speedy, and professional photo session in the Twin Cities. If you book a shoot with Whitney through the end of the year (2016), and mention our blog (Minnesota Baby), she will give you 10% OFF any shoot! Take a look at the magic she captured when she shot with our family...

Baby Jimmy & Papa Saigh



Linna (age 5) & Jameson (10 months)

Our little Jimmy.














Our gorgeous girl.




Real life.

That's a wrap!
Whitney Beth Photography
Instagram: @WhitneyAbrahamson

1 comment: