Tuesday, January 25, 2011

12 weeks.

Today, I'm 12 weeks pregnant... FINALLY almost over the first trimester!  AND I cannot WAIT to get over the first trimester symptoms.  I am sick almost every day, which has quickly become an everyday inconvenience.  It usually arrives like clockwork and only lasts about an hour (10 - 11am).  I can't wait until I can get into the "fun pregnancy" stuff!

For the last week, I've been on jury duty and was actually put on a case.  Because the case has gone longer than expected, we had to cancel our 12 week appointment with the doctor.  I'm still waiting for this case to be over so we can head to the doctor and hopefully hear Baby Saigh's heartbeat!  I am so anxious to see, hear or feel something.  I'm not really showing yet, but I can feel a hardness in my abdomen.  I can't wait to finally look pregnant, and not just bloated/fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment