Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nap time shocker.


Everyone told me these types of things would happen in the blink of an eye, but holy cow! I just grabbed the video monitor to check on Linna while she was taking her morning nap, and she made my heart skip a beat by SITTING UP in her crib!

This is what I saw when I turned on the monitor.

She has never done this before, as she (until now) hasn't been able to figure out how to get from her tummy to a sitting position. Well, that's not the case any more, and as I write this she is trying to grab for something while on her tummy, and pushing herself into a sitting position. I am just... WOW! I texted my husband and the grandparents a photo of Linna sitting in her crib, and my mom texted back, "just wait until she's STANDING in her crib!". I'm so not ready for all of this. Looks like Papa will be lowering Linna's crib tonight!

2 comments:

  1. It happens so fast!! Enjoy this! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha she looks so proud of herself. I love this!

    ReplyDelete