Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cute mommy-daughter shoes.

I will never be "that" mom. You know, the mom that coordinates her outfit to match her daughter's outfit from head to toe (my mom did this to me and my sister on Christmas when we were little)?! However, when I find little accessories, shoes, or pieces that are similar for both me and my daughter... I'm all over it! I found this cute little shoe "shop" (more like a kiosk) inside the Raffles City Shopping Centre in Singapore called Marcha Ballerina, that sells ballerina flats for mamas and little ladies. They have all sorts of colors, designs, and textures, and since they were reasonably prices compared to other shoes I've found in Singapore, I picked a pair up for me and the little lady. I got myself a pair of the solid black ballet flats that have a really nice basket-weave texture, and I got Linna a pair of the black and silver glitter flats. They are so comfortable!

You can find Marcha Ballerina at Raffles City Shopping Center, and Wisma Atria in Singapore. They'll soon be opening at Changi Airport and Vivo City! They have European sizes 26-41, as well as little girl sizes. Their kiosks are set up like a little shop in France, stacked with wooden vegetable boxes that are filled with the assortment of shoe colors and styles. We were handed a weaved basket to pick and fill up with our selected shoes, and they wrapped our purchase up like a French baguette. Something a little different than your "everyday" shopping experience in Singapore. Their shoes are under $40, and they'll soon be launching a new website where you can order the shoes online, with FREE delivery (I'm assuming this is just in Singapore)!


No comments:

Post a Comment