Monday, March 21, 2011

Boy or girl? Four more days.

In just 4 days, we will find out if Baby Saigh is a boy or a girl!  I am not a patient person, so waiting for this moment has been pure torture for me.  We could have gone over to Bella Angel for a 3D ultrasound, and for about $150 we could have found out if Baby Saigh is a boy or a girl (trust me, I was so tempted), but I think the surprise on Friday is going to be worth the wait!

AJ thinks Baby Saigh is a boy, but all of the "old wives tale" tests point to girl.  My gut tells me boy too.  Only God knows!  On Friday, I will be 19 weeks pregnant... almost half way there!  People say pregnancy time will fly by, but it's only now that I'm realizing this is so true.  The first three months could not have gone by any slower, but now time is racing by!  More belly pictures to comes soon.

You'll hear from me again on Friday!  Any guesses???

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower. I'm going to guess that it's a girl. I can only imagine how excited you are to find out! I don't think I could ever be one of those girls that waits until the baby is born to find out the sex of the baby. I have no patience.

    ReplyDelete