Monday, February 18, 2013

Celebrity mom favorites.

When I look for new products to try out, I like trying things recommended by other moms or family members. Another place we're always hearing about new and exciting products, is from the mouths of celebrity moms. Do you ever find yourself looking these women, like mom of four Brooke Burke, thinking "how does her skin look so amazing"? Yeah, me too. Here's a few products that are favorites among the celebrity moms we see on TV, in the movies, and on the red carpet.

Nope, that's not Brandi Glanville (haha). It's me,
Mama Saigh, w/the EMK Placental Mask on my face!
Brandi Glanville (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)


Let's be honest, Brandi Glanville has one of the most rockin' bods I've ever seen. She's like six feet tall, lean, and of course she's a mom of two little boys. You probably know her best from her very public divorce from Eddie Cibrian, after he had an affair with, and later married Leann Rimes. A couple weeks ago, Brandi tweeted a few of her favorite beauty products, including Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask, and EMK Live Anti-Aging Facial Mask. I'm in love with both of these beauty treatments, because I feel like they actually do something. The Bliss Mask comes out like a get, but as you rub it onto your skin, it bubbles and turns into a foam. So fun! It's only a five-minute mask, so great for moms-on-the-go. I was a little hesitant to use the EMK Mask, because I thought it had actual human placenta in it. I later learned that it actually has Bio-Identical PLANT Placental Extract, which is a completely plant-based placental extract that has the same anti-aging repairing effectiveness as human placental proteins. In just 10 minutes, this creamy mask left my face glowing. I had color back in my face and I could tell that it actually tightened my skin. I can see why Brandi loves these products!


Bethenny Frankel (Reality Star & Founder of Skinny Girl)

I discovered one of Bethenny Frankel's favorite products for her daughter Bryn, on her Pinterest page. Bethenny is no stranger to the healthy eating scene, as it's where her fame stems from, and she loves giving her little girl Peas of Mind meals. These meals can be found at Target, and they have a full serving of veggies, but taste like foods such as nachos and pizza. Yum! The Veggie Wedgies do taste like veggies, so my kiddo will eat them about 50-percent of the time, but the Pull-A- Parts are actually really good. I'm dying to try the pizzas because they have more than one serving of veggies, and they look delicious! Bethenny is a great mom to look up to when it comes to feeding your little one healthy food. She's a big believer in using bribery and having patience when feeding her daughter (as seen in the video below), and it looks like Bryn is eating very healthy!




Ivanka Trump (Donald Trump's Daughter)

She's absolutely stunning, and a new mom to one-year-old Arabella Rose. One of the products she uses to keep her skin looking young and fresh, is vbeaute's It Kit. This is a customizable skin-care kit, that comes it a gorgeous case. It includes an anti-wrinkle protecting serum, an exfoliator, cleanser, day cream, and eye cream. This is a great beauty kit for traveling moms, or moms who just want to keep all their beauty products in one sleek-looking case. If these products can make my skin look like Ivanka's, then sign me up!


Kelly Ripa (Mom of Three & Talk Show Host)

Skinny Mama and talk show host Kelly Ripa has been a faithful client of make-up artist Michelle Champagne for some time now, and Michelle recently pinned the foundation she uses on Ms. Ripa. The winner is KohGenDo Aqua Foundation, and I must admit that this beauty product is AMAZING! I do television appearances every now and then, so I know the importance of looking as "flawless" as possible on-air. KohGenDo does just that. I love Kelly's natural look, and you never see her with make-up caked on her face. No matter where she goes, her style is always on-point, and her face is no exception. This skincare-based foundation hydrates your skin, while helping you look your best, without looking like you're wearing a ton of make-up. I mix in a little dab of this foundation with my moisturizer in the morning, brush on a little bronzer and mascara, and I'm officially a mom-on-the-go. I can see why Kelly Ripa is a fan!



Brooke Burke-Charvet (Mom of Four and TV Personality)

I have been in love with my Clarisonic for years, and use it every day. So when I heard that there was an even better model out there, called the Clarisonic PLUS, and that super-mom Brooke Burke-Charvet is a fan, I got my hands on it ASAP! The Clarisonic PLUS Sonic Skin Cleansing System features three speeds for the face, and a body mode for cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention. This spectacular device has gotten rid of my blackheads, and removes every inch of makeup off my face. One day, after a television appearance where lots of makeup is necessary, I washed my face with a washcloth and face wash. The, I used the Clarisonic PLUS, and the amount of makeup left on my face even after washing with a washcloth and cleanser, was unreal. In about a minute every day, you can have fresh, clean skin like hot mama Brooke Burke-Charvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment