Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fatty's restaurant in singapore.

Best egg roll I've ever eaten!

If you're looking for affordable and amazingly delicious food in Singapore, without having to sit in a stuffy restaurant, Wing Seong Fatty's Restaurant (AKA Fatty's) is the place to go! I can't find a website or Facebook page for it, so it's kind of known as one of those hidden little gems that you have to discover for yourself. I have been in LOVE with Fatty's, ever since we visited the Bencoolen Street location with some of AJ's co-workers a few months ago. Linna even enjoyed us on this food adventure, but didn't eat much, as she was too busy checking out the busy outdoor restaurant happenings.

The egg rolls were to die for, and every fish and meat dish I tried was seriously outstanding! Lots of Australians frequent this casual restaurant, and it is always pretty packed during dinner time. This is authentic Chinese food at it's best, and I never felt like I was stepping too far outside my taste bud's "comfort zone", if you know what I mean. This is a great, local restaurant to take visitors to, and you'll never have to worry about them going home hungry! We can't wait to go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment