Sunday, August 4, 2013

Linna pooped on the potty.

Linna, obviously thrilled about her historical moment.
So exciting! Tonight, Linna was in the bathtub and started to grunt, so I asked her if she had to poop. She said "yay" which means "yes", and I asked if she wanted to do it on the potty. She wanted to, so I scooped her up, and TA-DA! Linna did her first poop on the potty chair at Grandma and Grandpa Specken's house. And yes, I totally took a pic of my kid standing by her little gem in the toilet. You're welcome for my wonderful editing;)

TP is so much fun!


7 comments:

  1. You weird bitch. Why are you posting your little girl's poop. When she gets older, everyone will mock her because of this. You bitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seen moms and dads post worse things of that of there kids on those blogs

      Delete
  2. Haha I'm 31 (but reverse the numbers) and I think this is very hot. Only problem, you blocked out the poop. The yummy, yummy poop. Now how am I supposed to jack off to children way younger than me now? Aw, whatever. Girls don't poop anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE NEW GIRLS ARE VERXA3.DE
      THREE IN ONE
      L…❤️❤️❤️…
      YOUTUBE: THIS IS FINE.
      THREE IN ONE
      SOMEONE: SAYS ”HECK”.
      YOUTUBE: BE GONE
      Life’s story is a short journey so have fun before sleeping forever
      Чо эт делает на 2 месте в тренде
      однако я люблю таких рыбаков
      垃圾
      Megan: ”Hotter”
      Hopi: ”Sweeter”
      Joonie: ”Cooler”
      Yoongi: ”Butter”
      Жизнь, как красивая мелодия, только песни перепутались.

      Delete
  3. Ufffff que rica niña, gracias por las fotos de tu hija cagando, me la imagino con las bragas a un lado cagando

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE GIRLS:18+ ARE VERXA3.DE
    TANTA BEYEZAS QUE DIOS A HECHO EN ESTE MUNDO ASERE Y
    DISEN QUE DIOS ES MALO SI DIOS ES MALO NADIE ES BUENO ASERE
    MIL GRASIAS POR TANTA BEYESAS I loro stati di salute rispettivi prevenirli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has she to strain a lot for pushing her poop out?

    ReplyDelete