Sunday, July 22, 2012

Photo shoot for i see me! books.


Last week, Linna and I did a photo shoot in our home, for I See Me! Books, with Twin Cities photographer Teresa Hermes. I See Me! is a personalized children's book company, created by a Minnesota mom. They've been featured on the Today Show, and have become popular among celebrity moms, including Courteney Cox, Brooke Shields and Jessica Alba. We received a personalized fairy tale book for Linna from Papa Saigh's aunt and uncle. I love the stories in these books and the way I See Me! incorporates your child's name into the stories. Our collection of these personalized books for Linna just keeps growing and growing!



I was approached by Maia Haag, the co-founder of I See Me!, about working together on a couple projects. The photo shoot Linna and I did will be featured in some upcoming newsletters and projects with I See Me!, and I couldn't be more excited to work with this amazing mom and entrepreneur, and her fabulous team!



Teresa was able to capture some great shots of Linna and I together, as well as some super cute photos of Linna by herself. The photos of us reading the I See Me! books are some of my favorites!

Take a peak...






No comments:

Post a Comment