Friday, October 30, 2015

My favorite maternity pieces from stitch fix.

Click on the coupon above to get $25 off your first Stitch Fix delivery!
This offer is valid Feb 14th - 21st, 2017.


Not every piece that I've received in my Stitch Fix packages has made the cut, but it's safe to say that I'm pretty much in love with this personal styling service. When you're feeling huge and overly-pregnant, it can be difficult to try to make yourself look good, and actually FEEL good about your appearance. Stitch Fix took the work out of putting cute maternity looks together. I always aim for comfort when I'm pregnant, so I basically have been living in leggings, maxi dresses, and wrap sweaters during this pregnancy. But it's tough finding decent, comfortable, and quality maternity leggings... Leggings that a preggo can LIVE in, AND look good in. I'll be wearing all of the maternity Stitch Fix pieces I've purchased even after this baby is born, but I am looking forward to getting back into regular clothes too! Here are the Stitch Fix pieces I kept, and basically lived in during this pregnancy...

Great color in this Loveappella maternity top, paired with my navy RUNE maternity leggings.

This Market & Spruce top actually minimized my growing bust-line. And I seriously LIVED
in these RUNE maternity leggings until Stitch Fix sent me a second black pair (without the zipper). So comfy!

I will wear this navy and white striped Market & Spruce maternity maxi, FOREVER!

Love the color in this Full Moon Maternity top, and the Mavi maternity jeans (skinny)
couldn't be more comfortable. They're almost like wearing leggings!

Cool and comfortable maternity tank by Loveaappella, paired with my Mavi skinny jeans,
and a wrap sweater that I wore during my first pregnancy (Target).

Love these black maternity pants from Stitch Fix (unknown brand), paired with a simple white, striped
tank, and a wrap sweater from Fly MN Boutique.

36 weeks pregnant, wearing my comfy black maternity leggings from Stitch Fix, a white maternity
shirt from Target, and my favorite burnt orange and navy wrap sweater by Market & Spruce.
One of the great things about Stitch Fix, is that a stylist selects five pieces for you during each of your requested shipments, and you only keep what you want. There's an enclosed bag with a pre-paid shipping label that you toss your unwanted pieces in, and set them outside for your postal worker to pick up and return. Super easy! You can also earn FREE clothing by having friends and family use your referral link when they sign up for their first Stitch Fix package!

No comments:

Post a Comment