Saturday, August 6, 2011

38 weeks.

I'm officially 38 weeks pregnant!  This morning, I'm having lots of contractions, but nothing "regular".  My tummy is so tight... woof!

On Thursday night, my contractions were pretty regular (every five minutes) and uncomfortable, so we decided to go to the hospital.  I was monitored for about an hour, but my contractions weren't making any "progress".  I'm still 3 cm dilated and 90% effaced.  They won't admit me until my contractions are making me progress.  So we were sent home... again.  I don't think there's anything more frustrating than going into the hospital, thinking "this is it", then being sent home.  Looks like little "Ling Ling" wants to cook a little bit longer... but she sure is making it uncomfortable for mama.

I go into the doctor again Monday to see if I'm progressing, and that's when we'll schedule our induction for Friday.  Yay!  Six more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment