Monday, September 17, 2012

Linna is standing.

Big things are happening in the "Singapore Saigh" household! Linna Jane is STANDING on her own!!!

She's on her way down, and I may have had to bribe
her with a sweet or two (I was by myself trying to take this
photo), but I got it!


This is a big OMG moment for Mama Saigh, but from the sounds of it, I think she did it with Papa Saigh first (isn't that always the way it goes?!). She hasn't taken any steps yet, but she getting closer to walking! I really think all the time she spends in the pool with those water-wings on, is really helping her find her balance. She can touch the baby pool's floor, so she either walks around it all day, or swims.

All I have to say is that Linna better not take her first steps with Grandma and Grandpa Specken in Singapore, while AJ and I are in Phuket this weekend! Looks like I'll be working with her on walking over the next couple days:) Grammy Pammy and PeePaw, I hope you'll be ready to chase around a WALKING toddler when we get back to MN!

Video and more photos to come as we work as a Mom/Dad TEAM to get them! It's hard to capture this moment by yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Obviously she is standing from all her hard work at The Little Gym :). There is a The Little Gym in Singapore, have you come across it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right:) YES, I saw it at Tanglin Mall in Singapore the other day. I'm going to do my best to get there for a class. I'd love to see how it's different or the same as The Little Gym in MN. Can't wait to come back to take more classes with you guys:)

    ReplyDelete