Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pieces of minnesota in singapore.

Before I left for Singapore, my friend Kelly gave me a Minnesota wash rag and post card as a little "farewell" gift. I'd like to show you all that we are proudly representing Minnesota in our Singapore apartment...

In our Singapore apartment sink.

On our Singapore refrigerator.

Also, when Linna and I were out and about in Singapore, we came across a little bakery called Bread Talk. I found these little gems, and couldn't believe my eyes...


They are little rolls called "Raspberry Princesses". My hometown of Hopkins, MN is known for the Hopkins Raspberry Festival, and our royalty has two princesses (plus a junior and senior princess)! I'd like to dedicate this photo to my Raspberry Princesses, Melany Terrazas (formerly Kelso), Elizabeth Junnila (formerly Oldre), and my Junior Princess Katie Haynes. I love finding little pieces of Minnesota in Singapore!

Linna decided she wanted to try the cheese bread at Bread Talk, and I'm glad she picked that one because it was DELICIOUS! I'm going to need to learn to walk by this place without going in:)

Linna gives this place two baby thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment